Friday, June 14, 2013

F L O W E R S   E R R Y W H E R E

I'm usually pretty into flowers, but this last couple of weeks, I've been slightly obsessing over them. I just did a floral shoot for Bride, and have been scouting locations, researching and looking for inspiration, and worrying about flowers not being in bloom in time for the shoot. Here are a couple of photos I've found or taken while planning my shoot.

I found these in my backyard:













I LOVE peonies. They might be my favorite flower. At one point, a floral stylist I was working with said "are you sick of peonies yet?" Nope. Not ever! Love this print by Agent 18:













This photo, by Lina Scheynius, for Orla Kiely, makes me wish I could dance around while wearing a flowery dress all day long:







































I took this photo while spending the day at Greenfield Village for a dbusiness shoot:




















And, lastly, a sneak peak from the flower shoot:


No comments:

Post a Comment